CCT Online Assisted Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCT Online Assisted Learning Forum

This is an off site forum for the students of DLHC 3022/BLHC4032 Critical and Creative Thinking, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka

HomeRegisterLog in
All lecturers and students who are involved in DLHC 3022 and BLHC 4032 need to register using their actual names for administrative matters
To all students, who did not register with their full names (e.i: 1. Mohd Hisham Ramlee - accepted, 2. Mohd Hisham Bin Ramlee - accepted, 3. Hisham - not accepted), you will have to register again.

Set Ori Bukan AP (yg penting LG murah)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohamad Amran Bin Ibrahim
Expert
Expert

Set Ori Bukan AP (yg penting LG murah) Empty
PostSubject: Set Ori Bukan AP (yg penting LG murah)   Set Ori Bukan AP (yg penting LG murah) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:05 am

Have you been to MaKe BeautIFuLL recently?

Here are the latest products at MaKe BeautIFuLL @ My1Stop Virtual Shopping Mall:

Samsung Galaxy S2
RM 1400.00

Samsung Galaxy Note
RM 1700.00

Drop by MaKe BeautIFuLL now to see the e-store's entire catalog & you can purchase any of the products here online, conveniently & securely!
Payments accepted:

Have products, services or anything at all you wish to promote, advertise or sell?

Sell/promote them online via YOUR OWN DYNAMIC E-STORE at My1Stop Virtual Shopping Mall - it is SIMPLE, SYSTEMATIC & AFFORDABLE!

You will be provided with great seller and marketing tools, and additional marketing hands from My1Stop and ALL its affiliates!

The best thing is ... you can also generate side income by reselling the e-store packages for commission!

Already have your own website/webstore? Then open your new branch here and benefit from the crowd pulled by each and every seller at My1Stop - definitely more effective than your solo marketing efforts!

Find out more about My1Stop e-store packages, features, reselling and more!

Get Your Own E-Store NOW!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

Set Ori Bukan AP (yg penting LG murah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Set Ori Bukan AP (yg penting LG murah)   Set Ori Bukan AP (yg penting LG murah) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:07 am

SAMSUNG ORI SET BUKAN AP~~~
S2 = RM1450
NOTE = RM 1700
TAB 7.7 = RM1650
TAB 7PLUS = RM1300
TAB 10.1 = RM1500
NEXUS = RM1600
WONDER = RM 950

Back to top Go down

Set Ori Bukan AP (yg penting LG murah)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum